Thursday, May 5, 2011

Weight Watchers Magazine Subscription

One Year of Weight Watchers Magazine (6 issues) is $14.95
So that comes to $2.49 an issue.

But today Tanga  has the year subscription for only $3.99!  (Use the Discount Code 'WEIGHT' at checkout and their $14.99 price will subtract $11 and leave you with a total of $3.99 )
So that comes to less than $0.67 an issue!

AND now with my new ebates knowledge, I will be earning back 2.5% of that order.

Sure, that only earns me about a dime. ($0.09975 to be exact)  But free money is free money.

So $3.89 makes each issue less than $0.65 each!


And now I just have to sit and play the waiting game.
I cannot wait to start receiving my insanely cheap magazines for All You & Weight Watchers, but I think that they are going to take around 2 months before I receive the first magazine.  And since Weight Watchers is only 6 issues, maybe it will take even longer.

But I'm pretty excited about those two magazine purchases! :)

Since neither of those two magazines were any of the free ones I could get from My Coke Rewards.

No comments:

Post a Comment