Tuesday, May 3, 2011

All You Magazine!

I have been debating about subscribing to the All You Magazine or not for a little while now.
Well, I just gave in and subscribed to it!

MyCNYMommy explains how to get an AMAZING deal on this magazine today!  (Thanks, SO much MyCNYMommy!)

It ends up coming down to $4.99 for the year subscription!

Which comes to less than $0.42 an issue!


And that just seemed MORE than worth it to me.  Assuming that each magazine will help me save more than $.50 a month. :)  I'm pretty positive that it will, since most people think $20 for the year is worth it because of all of the coupons you get out of it.


So let's hope the deal worked correctly, and that my $19.97 subscription will receive the $14.98 credit.  Worse comes to worse, I just finally ordered the magazine and paid the $20...But should save more than that in coupons over the next year.

So we'll see what happens.

I'm so excited! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment