Friday, May 6, 2011

Rite Aid: 05/04/2011

I keep forgetting to post about my quickie Rite Aid trip on Wednesday.

Rite Aid had a coupon (I was going to post the link to it, but it just keeps redirecting to Rite Aid's main page, perhaps they took it down already) for a free box of Breathe Right Nasal Strips.  Only the 10 count box, not the 30 count box.  But the 10 count still goes for $5.99, so it's not super cheap.  I have honestly always wanted to try these things out for when I am sick and all congested and can't breathe out my nose and it keeps me from sleeping.  I've also wondered how they would work on my snoring husband! ;)

Well, I ran to Rite Aid on Wednesday during my lunch break to try out this coupon.  I didn't even buy anything else.

My total came to $5.99, the coupon took the $5.99 off...And I was left with a zero balance.  I didn't even have to pay any sales tax!  So I was pretty stoked. :)


Retail Cost:


  • 1 Box Menthol Breathe Right Nasal Strips - 10ct.: $5.99
Retail SubTotal: $5.99



My Cost:

  • 1 Box Menthol Breathe Right Nasal Strips - 10ct.: $5.99 - $5.99 Coupon = $0.00
My SubTotal: $0.00

My Final Total:  $0.00

$5.99 - 0 = TOTAL SAVINGS OF $5.99



The rumor is that these things are going to be on sale at Rite Aid next week...If that's true, then next week these will be a money maker! 

No comments:

Post a Comment