Sunday, May 1, 2011

WalMart: 04/30/2011

I had a less than impressive trip to WalMart yesterday.  I did use a bunch of coupons that saved me a little over $6.00.  But I only got one item for free.  So that is the only part I am going to blog about. :)


Retail Cost:


  • 1 Tube of Travel Size Aquafresh Toothpaste: $0.97

SubTotal: $0.97


My Cost: 

  • 1 Tube of Travel Size Aquafresh Toothpaste: $0.97 - $1.00 Coupon = -$0.03

My SubTotal: $0.00


I had so many other things in my transaction, that I honestly don't even know if those 3cents came off of my total transaction or if they just 'disappeared'.  But all I really care about is that I got free toothpaste.  Haha  So for now I'm fine with whichever scenario happened.


$0.97 - $0.00 = Total Savings: $0.97





No comments:

Post a Comment