Friday, April 22, 2011

~*~*FREE Kiwi @ Price Chopper*~*~


Price Chopper has been advertising a FREE kiwi!  All you have to do is go to a Price Chopper that has a pharmacy in it, grab a coupon and a kiwi, head to the register and check-out with your free kiwi.

Unfortunately, my Price Chopper location does not have a pharmacy in it, so I have been unable to get the free kiwi coupon.  And I didn't really think a free kiwi was worth it to drive all the way to another location that does have a pharmacy in it...Unless I happened to be in the area.

This morning as I was leaving my doctor's appointment, I realized I was right across the street from a different Price Chopper.  So I decided to stop in quick and see if it had a pharmacy.   And it did!  So I ran in quickly to grab a few free kiwi coupons.  I started to leave, when I began to wonder if my pharmacy-less Price Chopper might not honor the coupon.  I would assume that any Price Chopper, pharmacy or not, should honor the coupon...But I do not know that for sure.

There was a stand of kiwis conveniently located right near the coupons.  The sign said that the kiwis were two for $1...But I think that you can only use one coupon per transaction.  So I just grabbed one kiwi and ran to the register without any other items.  And I got my one free kiwi.
I  have a few more coupons that I might try to bring to my location and see if they'll honor it or not.  If not, then at least I got my one free kiwi! :)

And that made my day!  Haha


Today's Price Chopper Trip:

  • 1 Kiwi - $0.50 

Total: $0.50


My Cost: $0.00

Savings: $0.50

I LOVE WHEN MY TOTAL IS FREE! :)




^^My FREE Kiwi^^

No comments:

Post a Comment