Sunday, June 26, 2011

*All You Magazine: STILL On RollBack at Walmart!*

I keep forgetting to write that on May 26, 2011 All You Magazines were still on Roll Back at Walmart.

So I bought two copies of the June issue at $1.88 each instead of $2.49 each.


Each issue has $91.60 of coupons in it.  So just like last month,   if it were not on sale, then my two magazines (before tax) would have cost $4.98 for $183.20  worth of coupons. 

But since it was on sale, I paid only $3.76 (before tax) for $170.64 worth of coupons.








My subscription finally took, and I received my first issue (July's) in the mail.  I thought if it had a lot of good coupons in it, I would still go pick up an additional one at Walmart.  But I honestly have not used a single coupon from ANY of the All You Magazines yet, so I didn't bother buying a second July issue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment